By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms and
with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do
not use our website. We may update our terms and conditions from time-to-time by
posting a new version on our website. You should check this page to ensure you are
happy with any changes before using the website.
- The data controller responsible for the information collected on this website is
Vadva & Pickering Limited. Our data protection registration number is Z8881227.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. We may change or update the information without notice to take into account
of changes in tax and other laws and regulations.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any services or information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website
and contents thereof may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify
that we endorse the websites. We take no responsibility for the content or privacy
policies of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the
laws of United Kingdom.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors this policy
sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: information
that you provide to us for registration or other purposes, information that you provide
to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications
and/or newsletters and other information that you choose to send to us.
website. Cookies are simple ’text files’ which typically contain two pieces of information:
time, a cookie is downloaded and stored onto your PC. The next time you visit that
site, your PC checks to see if it has a cookie that is relevant (that is, one containing
the site name) and sends the information contained in that cookie back to the website.
- If you have subscribed to our website, then we may use your agreed personal information
to personalising the website, enable your use of the services available on the website,
send to you marketing or technical information relating to our business where you
have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology and deal with enquiries
and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- We do not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose
of direct marketing.
- We may disclose information about you to any of our employees insofar as reasonably
disclose your personal information, to the extent that we are required to do so by
law or in connection with any legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise
or defend our legal rights including providing information to others for the purposes
of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
- We will take reasonable steps and precautions to ensure that your personal information
is not misused or lost but we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the
- You may ask us to provide you with personal information we hold about you subject
to the payment of a fee and appropriate identity checks.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing or other information from us at any time by
informing us by email at any time.