Copyright © vap 2010.  All rights reserved.

 I Tax allowances

 Income tax rates

 PAYE codes

 National insurance

 Pension age

 National Min Wage

 Statutory payments

 Capital allowances


 Capital gains tax

 Tax credits

 Car & fuel benefits

 Free fuel

 Van benefit

 Inheritance Tax

 Stamp Duty/ATED

 Pension/miscellany Tax deadlines

 Accounts deadlines


chartered certified accountants


Jok es


Home         Solutions         News         Resources         Contact Us


Tax saving tips
20 ways to save tax
30 tax free benefits for employees
10 ways to receive tax free income
10 ways to reduce Inheritance tax
10 top income tax deductions
10 tax deductions for home working
10 top tax tips for landlords
10 top tax deductions for landlords
10 things to do before tax year ends
10 capital gains tax tips
10 ways to reduce company tax
Please email us if you have any questions or require any information listed on this page or need to complete any company forms or minutes.
Companies House forms
Appointment of director
Resignation of director
Change address of registered office
Change of accounting date
Issue of new shares
Increase share capital
Increase shares by sub division
Winding up company - striking off
Other forms & aids
Company dividend minutes
Dividend voucher for shareholders
Dividend waiver forms
Expense claims form
Mileage claims sheet
Share transfer form
Board minutes for issue of shares
Redundancy letter
Basic cash flow template in excel
Worksheet to work out wealth for IHT
Employment policy documents
Checklist of information we require to complete your tax  return
Copies of your accounts for the  last 3 years available in PDF format - emailed to you only 
Information we require to set up new limited company online
Frequently asked questions 1
When are accounts due for filing?
When is my company’s tax due?
Can I employ my wife in my business?
When do I pay my income tax bills?
I am changing my car - how much tax will I have to pay?
My  PAYE tax code is wrong - how do I get it changed?
How do I claim VAT on mileage?
Can I employ my child for part-time work in my business?
About this page
This page is for our clients. Please use the email request below to send questions or to request forms, factsheets, accounts, etc. Some links will be password protected.

Some answers for FAQs are provided on this website - click on the subject for further information.

For Companies House forms, please provide us with the details and we will file online for you.
Help us to help you
You are wondering what this is about. If you want to know more, please email your request.


If you have any complaints, please use the contact form on this page.